Saturday, August 18, 2007

Can I used Linux web hosting in windows OS?

Well, we used to hear about windows and linux web hosting. Some friends of mine did ask me what's the differences between of them. Some of them said "since my machine works in windows so I should buy windows web server." Some of them said " I don't want Linux web server cuz it's fussy and i'm using windows OS"

mmm...that's absolutely wrong!!! the precise answer is you can use your linux web hosting in any OS that you use for your machine. It's okay if you use windows XP and operate your Cpanel there. Nothing wrong with it! It won't slow down your work, making some functions couldn't work properly and many other thing that across in your mind by using linux server in your windows machine.!!! No, nada!! It just goes smooth and sweet as well!! :)

No comments: