Wednesday, August 8, 2007

My First Welcome

Hello to all, I’m the Lil’ Red Box. This is my first posting on this blog. Well, the main focus of this blog is I just want to write all about web hosting cuz I did face some hard experiences on understanding the web hosting when I was a junior programmer and junior webmaster.
It's really hard to understand some terms and how to deal with the package, database management and many more. Hence, I decided to up my new blog that just emphasize on one topic ----hosting. Well, I hope all of us could share the knowledge together and it will be benefited to all especially those newbie in web hosting. That's all for now and I'll come with the next post later.
Adios
-Lil' Red Box-

1 comment:

Hosting India said...

I think very robust about it and want to read more.As you gain more intensive wisdom, would you thoughts adding more articles similar to this one with additional info.hosting india